Focus: The research of exegetical, hermeneutical, revelation historical and related aspects of the Old and New Testament.
Subprogramme leader: Dr Hennie Goede
Undertake exegetical, revelation historical (Theological), canonical (Introductory) and related studies of the Old and New Testament
1. Revelation historical studies: Methodological and thematical studies (life/death; Satan)
2. Canonical studies: Perspectives on and from speciific Bible books (Matthew & John)
3. Rhetorical & Linguistic studies
4. Contextualisation of Bibliology for Africa: Methodological and thematical studies
5. Reformatic approach in Bibliology: Methodological and telematic studies